10. Ghost B.C., Bhat R. 1998. Environmental hazards of nitrogen loading in wetland rice fields. Environmental Pollution, 102: 123-126.
11. Halkidis, I., & Papadimos, D. (2007). Technical report of life environment project: Ecosystem based water resources management to minimize environmental impacts from agriculture using state of the art modeling tools in strymonas basi, Greek Biotope/Wetland Center (EKBY).
12. Karim (Karim Koshteh), MH. (2017). Extracting the contingency curve of fuel cost pollution the issue of environmental economic burden distribution. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics 8: 2454-2463
13. Karim (Karim Koshteh), MH. Amiri, H., Toussi, A., Javanmard, R., (2017). Impact of Economic Transparency on Economic Growth in the Middle East countries. International journal of business and development studies 9: 115-138
14. Karim (Karim Koshteh), MH. (2018). Strategic Planning for Sustainable Tourism Development in Central Zagros Mountains. Journal of Economic & Management Perspectives 12: 39-47
15. Karim (Karim Koshteh), MH. Sardar Sharaki, A., (2019). The Economic Evaluation of Efficiency of Pomegranate Growers in Khash City. Iranian economic review 23: 191-207
16. Kochaki, A. (1997). Sustainable Agriculture: insight or method. Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, 20: 53-72.
17. Lara, P., & Minasian, I.S. (1999). Fractional programming: A tool for the assessment of sustainabili", Agricultural System, 62: 131-141.
18. Lockeretz, W. 2007. Organic farming: an international history, CABI. Publication, 282 Pages.
19. Mansouri, H., & Kohansal, M.R. (2007). Determine the optimum model based on economic and environmental perspective. 6th Agricultural Economic Conference in Mashhad, Iran. 11-13.
20. Mohammadi, Kh. and Sohrabi, Y. 2012. Bacteral biofertilizer for sustainable crop production: A Review. Journal Agric. Biol. Sci., 5 (7): 307-316.
21. Montgomery, D.C. (1996). Introdaction to statistical quality control, 3th ed. John wiley & Sons. Inc.
22. Murty M.G., Ladha J.K. 1988. Influence of Azospirillum inoculation on the mineral uptake and growth of rice under hydroponic conditions. Plant and Soil, 108: 281-285.
23. Noghondarian K. Statistical quality control, Second edition, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2009; pp. 238 – 265.(in Persian)
24. Rai, S.N. and Gaur, A.C. 1988. Characterization of Azotobacter spp. Effect of Azotobacter and Azospirillum as inoculant on the yield and N-uptake of wheat crop. Plant Soil. 34: 131-134.
25. Sardar Shahraki, A. 2015. Optimal allocation of Hirmand watershed water resources by application of game theory and evaluation of management scenarios, Ph.D. Thesis, Sistan and Baluchestan University, Zahedan, Iran.
26. Sardar Shahraki, A., Shahraki, J., Hashemi Monfared, S.A. 2018. Application of Fuzzy Technique for Order-Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution (FTOPSIS) to Prioritize Water Resource Development Economic Scenarios in Pishin Catchment. International Journal of Business and Development Studies. 10(1): 77-94.
27. Sardar Sharaki, A., Karim (Karim Koshteh), MH. (2018). the Economic Efficiency Trend of Date Orchards in Saravan County. Iranian economic review 22: 1093-1112
28. Shaharoona B., M., Arshad, A.Z., A. Zahir Khalid. 2006. Performance of Pseudomonas spp. containing ACC-deaminase for improving growth and yield of maize (Zea mays L.) in the presence of nitrogenous fertilizer. Soil Biology Biochemistry. 38: 2971–2975.
29. Shahraki, J., Shahrakizad., A., Yaghoubi, M., Esfandiari M. 2012. A Survey on the Level of Mechanization Development in Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran. Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 8: 2267-2271.
30. Sharma A.K. 2003. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agrobiology, India.
31. Statistical Yearbook of Agriculture Organization; 2017. Report.2 (3): 53-55.
32. Taghipour, H., Mosaferi., M., Armanfar., F., Gaemmagami., S. J. 2013. Heavy metals pollution in the soils of suburban areas in big cities: a case study. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 10(2): 243-250.
33. Torabian, A., & Mahjori, M. (2001). Environmental and health concerns associated with compost products in Iran. Journal of Environmental Studies, 27 (28), 19-30. (In Persian with English Abstract)
34. Van Loon, L.C., and Glick, B.R. 2004. Increased plant fitness by rhizobacteria. In: Sandermann, H. (Ed), Mol. Ecoto. Plants. Ecological Suites. Springer Verlag, Berlin pp 178-205.
35. Wadsworth, M.W., Kenneth S.S., AND Godfrey, A.B. (2002). Modern methods for quality control and improvement, 2th ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc.